Bondi Girl Bikini
Fun In The Sun
Beach Ready! Get ready for this summer season with our Bondi Girl Bikini Full Set. If comfort and support are what you’re looking for, then this bikini is perfect! Shop now!
Bikini Full Set
You’ll be feeling sexy and supported in this crocheted bikini set that’s perfect for catching all those beach waves. With a triangle top, ties at the top and back, coverage bottom, low rise front, double side tie, and swimmable figure charm. Hand-made, so please treat it with care by washing gently and laying flat to dry.
- Make sure you’re ready for anything – bikini full sets include shorts
- Fits well on the body – crotchet straps stretch to hug curves
- Bikini with Full Bottom
- Swim while wearing this bikini full set.
- Bondi Girl Bikini – live life to the fullest!
Stylish – For those who are looking for something a little more unique, this ribbed minimal full coverage bikini will surely fit that bill.
Supportive – You’ll feel comfortable while wearing this full coverage tie side bikini as it provides great support while still being sexy.
What does bikini Full mean?
The top is skimpy while also providing great coverage so you can feel confident at the beach or poolside without feeling like everyone’s watching.
Bikini Full Brief
- Bondi Girl Bikini Full Set is hand-made so customer satisfaction is guaranteed
- This bikini has both tight coverage bottom, low rise front, high waist panel bikini triangle top
- The high-quality fabric also ensures durability
- Full coverage bikini bottoms
Sexy Comfort – This is a high-waisted bikini that is perfect for wearing on a surf trip or lounging at the beach all day long.
Supportive Design – Comes with a triangle top and a matching low-rise bikini bottom which is sure to hold up during all your summer activities.
Handmade – This bikini is hand made so it might need a bit of extra care but we’re confident it will stand up to anything you throw at it!
Where do Jamaican Crochet Bikinis come from? – They started to be worn in the 1970s and gained popularity again starting in the 2010s. Find out more here.
Questions? – Read our FAQ page.